11.1.6. Lower lever of a forward suspension bracket
Position of the lever at installation of the back plug
And – the plug,
In – the field of putting lubricant,
X = 254,0 mm
Combination of tags on the plug and the lever
a – field of putting lubricant,
b, c – combination tags,
d – not used tag
1. To clear the lower lever of dirt and an anticorrosive covering. To check the lever for existence of cracks, distortions of a form or any other defects.
2. To check a hinged bolt for wear and development.
3. To check plugs for wear and damages.
4. Replacement of worn-out plugs needs to be made on the press. When replacing the back plug, it needs to be established so that tags on the plug and the lever (see rice were combined. Position of the lever at installation of the back plug and rice. Combination of tags on the plug and the lever).
Installation of the lever of a suspension bracket on a cross-piece
1 – nut of a forward support,
2 – back support,
3 – nut of fastening of a back support,
4 – cross-piece,
5 – lever
Fastening of the lever to a rotary fist
1 – casing,
2 – nut of the spherical hinge
Installation is made in the sequence of the return to removal taking into account the next moments:
– to replace all nuts of Nyloc;
– to tighten all threaded connections the required moment;
– to check and if necessary to adjust the angles of installation of wheels.