1. To remove a weight wire from the accumulator and to merge oil from the engine.
2. To tighten the emergency brake and to lift a forward part of the car.
3. On models with air conditioning where the compressor is installed from the pallet to take off a driving belt. To unscrew a bolt of the compressor and to fix the compressor to a body. Not to unscrew pipelines from the compressor.
4. To disconnect a wire from the oil temperature sensor which is screwed in in the pallet.
5. To unscrew bolts of fastening and to remove the pallet. Bolts of fastening of the pallet have the different length therefore they need to be placed so that at installation they fell into place.
6. To check a condition of the oil pump and the mesh filter of a maslozabornik.
7. On some models with the cm3 engine 1905 with 16 valves the big plate between the pallet and the block of cylinders which fastens two screws on plate diagonal is established.
The engine with the removed pallet
1. To clear all traces of laying on the pallet and the block of cylinders and to wipe them dry.
2. To apply a thin film of sealant on laying, to install it on the pallet.
3. To install the pallet with laying on the engine and to screw bolts.
4. On models with the aluminum pallet (without laying) to clear surfaces the pallet and the block of cylinders and to wipe them dry.
5. To apply a thin film of sealant on the pallet and to install it on the engine.
6. To install the air conditioning compressor on the pallet.
7. To establish a driving belt.
8. To install a wire on the oil temperature sensor.
9. To lower the car and to fill in engine oil in the engine.