2.4.5. Removal, installation and adjustment of a tension of a maple driving belt
1. To weaken bolts of an axis of turn of the generator of alternating current and bolts of communication, then to unscrew a tension regulator bolt for reduction of a tension of a driving belt.
2. To take off a driving belt.
Installation and tension
1. To establish a driving belt on pulleys.
2. The tension of a belt has to be adjusted so that by moderate pressing of a thumb of a hand the middle of a long branch of a belt the deflection of a belt A made about 6,0 mm.
3. To regulate a belt tension a regulator bolt, then to tighten a point of turn of the generator and bolts of communication (the arrow specified a bolt of fastening of a suspension bracket of a pulley of adjustment of a tension).