2.2. Frequency of service
Service intervals are given in this Management taking into account that you will perform work independently. If you wish to contain your car in good shape, you can carry out some of these procedures more often.
If the vehicle is operated in dusty areas, at towage of a trailer or the trailer, at slow speeds of the movement or on short distances, more frequent intervals of service are recommended.
Upon purchase of the car which was in operation it is necessary to perform all complex of works on maintenance, irrespective of a run and term.
In the presence of suspicion it is necessary to check a compression in cylinders for wear of the engine.
The size of a compression shows, in most cases, the tsilindro-piston group of the engine is how worn-out.
For measurement of a compression it is necessary компрессометр.
Check of a compression
Before carrying out diagnostic or repair work on the engine it is necessary to perform the following preliminary operations.
– to clear, examine and check the accumulator;
– to check the level of oil and cooling liquid;
– to check a state and a tension of an auxiliary maple belt;
– to replace spark plugs;
– to examine a cover of the breaker-raspredeliteya and high-voltage wires;
– to check a condition of the air filter;
– to check an oil filter and to replace if it is necessary;
– to replace the fuel filter;
– to check a condition of all hoses and leak of liquid;
– to check turns of idling and maintenance WITH.
If above-mentioned actions are not effective, perform the following operations.
– to check system of charging;
– to check system of ignition;
– to replace a cover of the breaker-raspredeliteya and a rotor of the distributor;
– to replace high-voltage wires.